英译汉
51.He got to the station early, for fear that he might miss her. 他很早就到了车站,唯恐和她错过了。
52. Looking back, the teachers in college were not as harsh as we had thought to be. 回首过去,大学的老师并没有我们想象的那么严厉。
53.The drivers were prevented by heavy smog from seeing anything. 由于大雾,司机们什么都看不见。
54.The secretary lay awake all night thinking about whether to leave or stay. 秘书彻夜未眠,一直在想是离开还是留下。
55.Is it possible to get to the city by train, or must I take a bus? 火车能进城吗?或者我必须搭公共汽车去?
51.Money doesn’t go with happiness. 有钱并不一定幸福。
52.The boy is agreed to be the cleverest in his class. 这个男孩被公认为是班里最聪明的
53.Purchases may be returned if you show your receipt. 如果你有发票,购买的东西就可以退货
54.He is reluctant to admit being jealous of his brother. 他并不乐意承认自己嫉妒弟弟。
55.The children are so excited that they can hardly sleep. 孩子们兴奋地难以入睡
56.His father likes to respond to his questions by telling him to wait for a while. 他的父亲喜欢告诉他“再等会儿”,以此来回答他的问题。
57.Don’t worry. I am sure I will find a job soon and then our life will be better off. 别担心!我相信我会很快找到一份工作的,那样我们的生活就会好些。
58.She talks to me as if she were my boss. 她跟我说话,(那口气)就好像她是我的老板一样。
59.Hearing my congratulations on her success, she was very happy. 听到我祝贺她成功,她非常高兴。
60. If you want to work here, you will have to put up with the hot weather. 如果你想在这里工作,你就不得不忍受这里炎热的天气。
汉译英
56 孩子五月出生, 到那时新屋应该已经完工。 The baby will be born in May. We will have finished building our new home by then.
57. 他的梦想是成为像奥普拉那样成功的脱口秀主持。 His dream is to become a
talk-show host like Opera.
58 他把那些事情描述的活灵活现,我几乎像是能够亲眼目睹了。 He described the things so lively that I can almost witness them.
59. 做也做完了, 我出去呼吸了一些新鲜空气。 As it has been done, let’s go out for some fresh air.
60. 随身带一把伞, 以防万一下雨。 Take an umbrella with you in case it rains.
56. 他对我的建议并不怎么领情。 It seems that he doesn’t appreciate my advice very much.
57. 他对自己的汉语水平没自信。 He is not confident in his Chinese.
58. 有个邻居答应照看孩子。 A neighbor promised to keep an eye on the kids.
59. 让你们的导游推荐吃东西的最好去处吧。 Ask your tour guide to recommend the best place for eating.
60 . 那座位于海边的房子因外形很特别而非常显眼。 The house by the sea stands out sharply because of its special shape.
56. 我盼望着听到你的好消息。 . I’m looking forward to hearing your good news.
57. 如果每天练习英语, 你将取得很大进步。 If you practice English everyday, you will make great progress.
58. 我们应该依靠自己来解决问题。 We should depend on ourselves to solve the problem.
59. 他想到公园散步。 He wants to take a walk in the park.
60. 你应该控制你日常活动。 You should control your daily activities.
61 .因为下雨的缘故,火车可能晚点。 The train is likely to be late, for it is raining hard.
62. 有 5 位员工参与了新项目制订时间表 .Five employees were involved in making the schedvle for the new project.
63. 我们应该在 10 天之内完成这个任务。 We are supposed to finish the eask in ten days.
64. 为了跟上时事,他每天都阅读报纸或者看电视。 Every day he reads newspapers or watches TV in order to keep up with current events.
65. 比赛前的那个晚上,我一直睡不着,因为我担心我会输。 On the night before the match, I lay awake, because I was worried that I might lose.
66. 我不喜欢被别人瞧不起。 I don’t like to be looked down upon.
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容