悲伤的英文情诗
悲伤的人写作出的诗是伤感的,但是—切其实都已结束,不必再念念不舍。
悲伤的英文情诗
Tonight I can write the saddest lines.
Write, for example, 'the night is starry
写,譬如,‘夜镶满群星,
and the stars are blue and shiver in the distance'.
而星星遥远地发出蓝光并且颤抖’。
The night wind revolves in the sky and sings.
夜风在天空中回旋并低唱。
Tonight I can write the saddest lines.
今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句
I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.
我爱她,而且有时她也爱我。
Through nights like this one I held her in my arms.
如同今晚的夜,我曾拥她入怀,
I kissed her again and again under the endless sky.
在无尽的天空下一遍又一遍地吻她。
She loved me, sometimes I loved her too.
她爱我,有时我也爱她。
How could one not have loved her great still eyes. 。
怎会不爱上她那沉静的双眼?
Tonight I can write the saddest lines.
今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。
To think that I do not have her.
去想我并不拥用她。
To feel that I have lost her.
感觉我已失去她。
To hear the immense night, still more immense without her.
去聆听广阔的`夜,因没有她而更加广阔。
And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture.
诗句坠入我的灵魂,如同露水落在牧草上。
What does it matter that my love could not keep her,
我的爱若不能拥有她又会怎样?
The night is starry and she is not with me.
群星满夜,而她不在我身边。
This is all.
这就是一切了。
In the distance someone is singing. In the distance.
远处有人在唱着歌。那么远。
My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.
我的空虚因为没有她。
My sight tries to find her as though to bring her closer.
我的目光搜寻她,想要把她拉近;
My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.
我的心寻找她,而她并没有和我在一起。
The same night whitening the same trees.
相同的夜让相同的树木泛白。
We, of that time, are no longer the same.
彼时,我们也不再相似如初。
I no longer love her, that's certain, but how I loved her.
我不再爱她,这是确定的,但我曾多爱她。
My voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing.
我的声音试着循风来抚摸她的听觉。
Another's. She will be another's.
别人的。她将会是别人的。
As she was before my kisses.
如同她曾接受的我的千吻。
Her voice, her bright body. Her infinite eyes.
她的声音,她洁白的身体,她无尽的双眼。
I no longer love her, that's certain, but maybe I love her.
我不再爱她,这是确定的,但也许我还爱她。
Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
爱情太短,遗忘太长。
Because through nights like this one I held her in my arms
借着如同今晚的夜,我曾拥她入怀
My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.
我的灵魂因失去了她而失落。
Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer
这是她最后一次让我承受的伤痛
and these the last verses that I write for her.
而这些,便是我为她而写的最后的诗句。
扩展阅读
1、No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
2、Life is apure flame,and we live by an invisible sun within us.
生命是一束纯净的火焰,我们依靠自己内心看不见的太阳而存在。
3、I suddenly feel myself like a doll,acting all kinds of joys and sorrows.There are lots of shining siliery thread on my back,controlling all my action.
我突然就觉得自己像个华丽的木偶,演尽了所有的悲欢离合,可是背上总是有无数闪亮的银色丝线,操纵 我的哪怕一举手一投足。
4、Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
5、Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you tryand know someone else and expect them to know you.
在你尝试了解他人和盼望他人了解你之前,先把你变成一个更好的人和了解自己的人。
6、Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.
没有了爱,地球便成了坟墓。
7、Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。
8、To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。
9、Love is blind.
爱情是盲目的。
10、Ill think of you every step of the way.
我会想你,在漫漫长路的每一步。
11、Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。
12、Atrue friend is some one who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
一个真正的朋友是向你伸出手,触动你心灵的人。
13、A heart that loves is always young.
有爱的心永远年轻。
14、My heart is with you.
我的爱与你同在。
15、I can stay to recall, only then has disconsolate
此情可待成追忆,只是当时已惘然。
16、Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。
17、There is no remedy for love but to love more.
治疗爱的创伤唯有加倍地去爱。
18、Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
19、I miss you so much already and I havent even left yet!
尽避还不曾离开,我已对你朝思暮想!
20、The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowingyou can't have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容