您的当前位置:首页正文

Oral Test

2021-11-29 来源:客趣旅游网


1. 这个仓库占地多少平方米?

How many square metres does this warehouse cover? 2. 他的总面积是四平方千米。 Its total area is 4 square kilometers. 3. 工厂是什么时候成立的? When was the plant set up?

4. 工场成立于20世纪70年代初期。 The plant was set up in the early 1970’s. 5.你们如何控制质量? How do you control quality?

6.所有产品在生产过程中必须经过三层检测。

All products have to go through three checks during the manufacturing process. 6.我们是小公司但我们灵活高效。

We’re a small company but were flexible and efficient. 7.我们是中国最古老的丝绸产品制造公司。

We are the oldest manufacturing company of silk products in China. 8.这是我们最新的产品目录,价目单和规格。

Here are our latest catalogue, price list and specification 9.我们的产品畅销海外,总是需求量大。

Our products are popular overseas and are always in great demand. 10. 我强烈推荐这件商品。 I strongly recommend this item. 11.你的报盘多长时间有效?

How long does your offer remain valid/firm/open? 12.你们能即期交货吗?

Could you make prompt delivery?

13.我们的报价是基于合理的利润预期,不是漫天要价。

My offer was based on a reasonable profit expectation, not on wild speculation. 14.我们可以保证3周内交货。

We can guarantee delivery within three weeks. 15.这是目前我们能供应的最大数量。

This is the maximum quantity we can supply at present. 16.贵方报盘偏高。

Your quotation is on the high side. 17.交货延期会引起不便。

The delay in delivery will cause inconvenience.

18.我们的价格可能看起来有些高,但是质量比我们的竞争者要好的多。

Our price may appear a little higher, but quality is much better than our competitors’. 19. 关于价格没有折扣的余地了。

There is no room for any discount in the price. 20.好的,让我们各让一半。

All right, let’s meet each other halfway. 21.关于价格,我们应该相互让步。

On the price, we should each make concessions. 22.你真有办法,把我说服了。

You certainly have a way of talking me into it. 23.你订购的货物目前/现在供应不足。

The goods you ordered are in short supply at present. 24.供过于求。

Supply is exceeding demand. 25.供不应求。

Demand has surpassed supply.

26.关于产品的规格,我们有具体的要求。

We have specific requirements for the specification of the product. 27.本合同一经双方签字立即生效。

This contract comes into effect as soon as it’s signed by both parties. 28.关于包装要求,我想修改合同。

We’d like to modify the contract with regard to the packaging requirements. 29. 我们想知道这个合同的具体的有效期。

We’d like to have a specific validity period for this contract. 30.你有没有考虑到汇率。

Have you taken the exchange rate into consideration? 31.通过信用证支付是我们的惯例。

It’s our usual practice to make the payment via an L/C. 32.我想知道你接受付款交单还是承兑交单? I wonder if you accept D/P or D/A?

33.因为这是我们首次交易,我建议50%通过信用证,剩余部分通过付款交单支付。 As it’s our first transaction, we suggest 50% via an L/C and the balance by D/P. 34.我们在装运前一个月签发信用证。

We’ll issue the L/C one month before the shipment. 35.我们要求由中国人民银行开立的跟单信用证。

We require documentary credit to be opened at the People’s Bank of China. 36.这个信用证的截止日期是5月1日。

The expiration date of this L/C is the 1st of May. 37. 你们通常多长时间交货?

How long does it usually take you to make delivery? 38. 我们在收到信用证后3个月内交货。

We deliver all our orders within three months after receipt of the L/C. 39. 我希望你们能在收到我方信用证后立即装运。

I hope that the goods can be shipped promptly after you get our L/C. 40.我们别无选择,只有向你方提出索赔。

We have no alternative but to lodge a claim with you.

41. 你发给我们的货物不符合/达不到合同规定的标准。

The goods you sent us are not up to the standard stipulated in the contract. 42.你们的货物不能被接受,因为他们与你们的样品不同。 Your goods can’t be accepted as they differ from your samples. 43. 我会尽快调查此事。

I’ll look into the matter immediately. 44.我们会为此承担责任。 We’ll take responsibility for it.

45.鉴于我们友好的商务关系,我们将接受你方索赔。

In view of our friendly business relations, we will accept your claim. 46. 没有足够的证据,我们不能受理这样的索赔。 We can’t entertain such a claim without proof of loss. 47.这是由中国商检局签发的检验报告。

Here is the survey report issued by the China Commodity Inspection Bureau. 48.我们能以价廉物美的产品闯入这个市场。

We can break into this market with low-priced quality products. 49.公司的市场份额增长了5%达到20%。

The market share of the company has increased by 5%, to 20%. 50. 销售额与上个季度相比下降了20%。

Sales have decreased by 20% compared to last quarter. 51.与其他品牌相比,这个产品有许多优点/优势。

This product has many advantages compared to other brands. 52. 考虑到它的质量,价格是合理的。

Considering its quality, the price is reasonable . 53. 这个产品会畅销,有销路。 The product will find a ready market.

54.通过广播作广告比通过报纸或杂志做广告便宜。

It’s cheaper to advertise on the radio than to advertise in newspapers or magazines. 55.杂志能传达信息,保存信息时间更长。

Magazines may be able to convey more information and keep the message for a much longer time. 56.户外广告牌提供许多灵活性。

Outdoor billboards can provide a great deal of flexibility.

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容